R2 Involvement: Marketing Strategy, Branding, Web Design, Print Design, Digital Execution
Interactive website, strategy, and design execution
Goal: R2 was tasked to create a brand strategy, which would lead to a website and execution for CAP Index. Before this project, clients are learned about CAP Index through trade shows and/or cold calls from the in-house sales team as well as word-of-mouth referrals from their industry peers. The new website should be designed with the following goals in mind:
- Lead generation: The website should provide the opportunity for a much larger pool of potential clients to learn about CAP Index, along with the opportunity for CAP Index to capture those clients’ contact information.
- Online sales: The website should drive increased online sales of both the scores/reports and off-the-shelf modules for both new clients and existing clients, where the opportunity to upsell exists today.
- Client education: While inferior solutions are available, there is no comparable solution once clients understand how the CRIMECAST Scoring System works and how the scores, the CRIMECAST platform, and the modules can help their business optimize the return on their security investment and reduce loss.
- Sales tool: CAP Index provides specific benefits based on the natures of their clients’ businesses. In addition to highlighting the underlying value CAP Index provides along with the many value-added services that are offered, the website should also provide clients and prospects with industry-specific information on how and why the CRIMECAST Scoring System is relevant to them.
R2 Approach: CAP Index is relied on R2 Creative Group to propose informed designs while weighing the following preferences around design and style:
- Simple, clean and contemporary look that speaks to the technology- based nature of the company.
- Interactive website that speaks to a variety of different clients.
- Information that is simple to understand, grammatically perfect, and doesn’t dumb down the complexity or the value of the product.
We also helped create a video that simply explains a very complicated product on the homepage of the website. We hired an animator to tell the brands visual story in an entertaining way that would hold the viewers attention.